Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lebron James in London (November 2011)

lebron james, basketball, london
In a previous post I was lamenting how I was missing out on Dwyane Wade's cameo in my hometown of Sydney. Unbeknownst to me Wade's "villainous" partner in Miami was recently in my neck of the woods. Lebron James flew to London for a quick promo tour promoting the new NikeStore in Stratford Westfields.
Popping into the Nike store at London's newest shopping Mecca @westfieldstrat tomorrow 11.30 am sharp, will you be there?.
Lebron made further appearances at the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre where he hooped it up in front of hundred of young fans.

VIDEO: LeBron James Q & A with London School of Basketball


Find relevant British Basketball links here:
- Go to the 'London School of Basketball' Facebook page
- Go to HoopsFix.com (England Basketball and British Basketball League)

Update: Jan 2012
VIDEO: LeBron visits London

No comments:

Post a Comment